Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Weekend Update

We headed to Kansas City this weekend to go see my mother in law and nephew (it still sounds crazy to say I have a nephew).  :)  Mom threw a small birthday party for Dakota to celebrate the big 1-1.  It was a nice little get together at an arcade/mini golf/go kart place.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. 




Jason obviously had a lot of fun on the rides.  


Dakota and his Nan.  I love this picture of them. 


Dakota took this so it's a little blurry, but I think it's really cute.





A random statue in the miniature golf zone.  My silly husband. :)





We had a really good weekend and finished it up by going over to the Titus household to watch the Chiefs on Sunday.  They won huge and are now 3-0.  Chiiiiiiieeeeeeefffffs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment